Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blending Virtual Reality with Real Life

By Avatar JayR Cela

    This is a touchy subject, it's pretty much a well known fact in SL  I have a female avatar, and in real life I am actually a male, most of my virtual world persona's are female. I've never hidden that fact.

     Ok maybe a few times, I have not explained this to several idiot's.

    And I guess I am a dinosaur too.

    Ya gotta look at Virtual Reality Worlds for what they are. They are Virtual Reality !!

It's Not Real !! Get a Fricking Life !! We are supposed to be having fun here.

JayR Cela

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please share with us readers because I'm curious, why a female?

JayR Cela said...

Hi there Anonymous

"Race-Gender-Species" "Have no meaning in a Virtual World"

Hope that answers your question, thank's for asking.

JayR :_)