Tuesday, April 19, 2011

LL Ban's My Access to SnowStorm Meetings "So Much for Open Source"

Bt Avatar JayR Cela

     I was expecting this sort of behavior sooner or later.

     My continuous bashing of an ill conceived,  poorly implemented, sloppy example of programing and a catastrophic, complete bomb dropped upon on all of us. SL CUSTOMERS.

                                                        Viewer2. 

    Seems to have resulted in my being BANNED!!! from Hittropolis Island. The place these meetings are held.





Daily scrum is 10:30am-10:45am PDT at Scrum Platform
Note: the daily scrum is public, but only attendees who have committed to deliverables in the sprint are allowed to speak or add to chat during the meeting.




                             Because I expose the truth !!!






Oh My

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: