Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3rd Rock Day 2 "Designing My Avatar"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    One of the coolest thing's about exploring various new Open Sim based grids, is designing your new Avatar. Yesterday I stopped by the free-bee area and picked up enough items to do just that. One of the most important things to remember is that your shape is critical. Seldom have I run across an out of the box shape that suit's my taste's. Even the best of skin's can look awful if you don't take the time to adjust your shape, ( nose, chin, torso, legs, shoulders, etc... ) with that being said. I spent about an hour this moring doing just that. Here are the results.





















   Here's me as a total noob :_)










 


  So let's get started.



















       The finished product / LOL :_) Be sure to name and save your new avatar & outfit before logging out.





    Ok I'm all set and ready to start exploring. Join me again tomorrow evening as I take a look around 3rd Rock.

JayR Cela :_)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is man ava or female ava??? 1 cannot tells this.