Saturday, May 14, 2011

A New Killer Machinima "Wild Flowers"

This Machinima was created by AmbrosiaLanley777 Wildflowers

    Ok I hope I dont blow thing's up trying to get this listed on our Machinima Channel. This one really is a must see. Two make believe gal's truly after my own heart. The animation's are fantastic.

    The story line is hilarious. These people are so talented, I just can't say enough good things about them, and oh darn You Tube just seems to be overly complicated for my silly mind today.

    I just gonna post the link here.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AmbrosiaLanley77?feature=mhee

   Google is really having some serious problem's the past few days. I hope they are able to clear thing's up soon.

    Any ways, this video, shot in SL is really a treat.

    Here is a qoute from the You Tube Post


   AmbrosiaLanley77 Wildflowers is finished,Someone once said all you Americans have is Sex, Drugs, Rock n Roll and Harley Davidson, but what else is there. Clown Dolls MG rules.

    She is crazy like a fox, I love it.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: