Saturday, May 14, 2011

SecondLife "The Lab Delete's Ton's of Valuable Knowledge"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Well I just stumbled across this, Daniel Voyager's Blog, he say's it better than I can.

    Now LL is obviously a growing company, and I have seen quite a few add's for employment opportunity within their ranks lately.

    I guess they hired the wrong person that made this bone headed decision.

    And we certainly don't need Donald Trump to say.

                                        Your Fired !!!


    Holy smoke's we could just end up having that Mop Head for President. I think I'll just jump off the face of the planet.  


     OMG ! The World is Round !! Where do I jump from ? I thought it was flat and I could just roll off into oblivion.


    Hmmm, I'm still looking, ya got any clue's, look me up. I'll be registered in The CrazyLand, Phys-co Ward.


    I'm serving TEA, any one wanna PARTY ?

    I just had to do this, will be my only political statement by myself, you will ever see posted again by me.

    Unless of course I change my mind. And that could just be my evil twin Sarah Palin, somehow taking control of the dastardly worldwide weather machine conspiracy. Boy if this person is not a self centered wack-a-doodle, I think I'll just go shoot a Bambi.

    However Nuclear Power is so much more promising with all of it's deadly potential, I just don't see why we don't just get around to opening a Nuclear Burger Stand. Let's call it McNukes.

    Give me some Glow Burgers. Oh yeah I almost forgot, I want some heavily tainted High Fructose Corn Syrup Soda to go along with the Lard Laden Fries.

     The OIL COMPANIES, Want more Tax Break's, all them bastard's need a real short walk to JAIL.

    George W. Bush was a puppet.

     Nothing better than carpet bombing a few country's, destroying lives, and while we are at it, how about sticking a firecracker up a frog's behind.

    Dick Cheney is a very evil man, he don't evan have a working heart anymore. Donald Rumsfield got out when the getting was good. Condoleeza Rice, I aint Evan gonna touch that, she sold her soal year's ago.
  

Ok here is Daniels link
https://danielvoyagerblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/11/linden-lab-deletes-pages-from-the-sl-wiki/

JayR Cela :_)

P.S. So thats my political opinion's /  Am I pissed off ?



No comments: