Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Virtual Reality World's and "People's Feeling's Are Real"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Ok this is really not my normal thing I like to talk about when it come's to writing about Virtual World Environments. I pretty much isolate myself from drama.
   
     I have a huge list of friend's in SL. All of them are very wonderful people. We are here for various reason's. Perhaps a physical handicap, could be that they are lonely in RL, or maybe an artistic sort of person. It does not really matter.

     We are all here together !

This is our world, we designed it, using the tool's LL gave us.

      A long time ago one of my grandparent's said something to me.

      "Your Word's Spoken Carry More Weight Than You May Think"

      "Once Spoken, You Can Not Take Them Back"

The same hold's true for the written, word's, log files, text chat.

If you are going to be a gossip bitch, or jerk ?

You should seriously consider getting some mental heath advice !

JayR Cela

No comments: