Saturday, May 7, 2011

Why does Viewer2 Suck ?

By Avatar JayR Cela

   Ya know, I never would of went on this rant without some prodding from recent cowardly action's within the SL community. OK you can dissolve my friendship with you, you can criticize me, and call me a bastard.

     But the fact remains Viewer2 is a total lemon. Oz Linden is a joke, the entire SnowStorm team, in Donald Trump's name and remark's ~ IS ~ YOUR FIRED

    All you Lilly Livered V2 hugger's out there, give me 1 good reason why V2 should Evan Exist.

   Ya can't. It's a Total Piece of Shit. Plain and Simple.

    Boo-Hoo, ya dummy's wasted all your time on a complete and total disaster, following fool's with no goal beyond their own paycheck's.

And as far as the so called friend's I have lost recently, OH WELL

JayR Cela :_(

No comments: