Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SecondLife "The Evil Plot Thicken's" "Phoenix Viewer" "Corrupt Download Files"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Well this is very mysterious indeed, and yes I am just a Male SL Lesbian.

     Haa-Haa


     Over the past few day's, I have been having a difficult time, downloading and installing the Phoenix      Viewer.

     So far I have been unable to figure it out.

          Could it be an Evil Plot, by LL ?

                        I doubt it.

     Oh My Goodness, The Sky Is Falling  !!!

     I will put on my Propeller Beanie, And Figure It Out.

     In the mean time, I have to say this much.

    I really enjoy writing this blog. Because I know it give's people a chuckle from time to time.

    And it make's both my SL wife and I have a hearty giggle too.


JayR Cela :_)


No comments: