Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Machinima in SL : The Viper Viewer : Turns Out To Be A Hoax !

By Avatar JayR Cela

     I have to say this news really came as a disappointment to me. I have been waiting for a long while to get my hands on a working release. But sadly this is not going to happen, seems the whole thing was an oddball, inside joke of some sort or another, by Tikaf Viper, the well know Second Life machinima film maker.

    I'm not so sure about his taste in having a sense of humor or not. Personally I don't find it to be funny at all. Just an inappropriate way to dupe a lot of people into paying more attention to his work. Anyways you can read about this on his Blog, under the post entitled Viper's Exodus... here
http://tikafviper.eklablog.com/   

JayR Cela :(

1 comment:

JayR Cela said...

Hi there Sis *Bigg Huggs* :_)

I agree, not only was the joke in poor taste, it was incredibly dumb for him to post the fact on his blog.

He may have caused more damage by doing so, instead of just saying all work on Viper had ceased.

I know I certainly feel offended, and have lost a great deal of respect for Tikaf, and Avenger Films in general.

JayR Cela :(