Friday, January 6, 2012

SecondLife : The Catznip Viewer 3.2.0.R4 Everyone Has Their Own Idea's

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Everyone has their own idea of what makes a great SL viewer. Oz linden has laid a very solid foundation for a number of talented people to build upon. That brings me to semi reviewing the Katznip Viewer for SL by Kitty Barnett.






     Is it my cup of favorite tea ? NO ! But that does not mean you won't like it. You can download it from here http://catznip.com/downloads/

JayR Cela

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More to a viewer than the prefs panel you know ;)

JayR Cela said...

Hi there Anonymous

Ya got a good point there, however the camera control is still way to large, I cant read old Log files, so it is worthless to me.

And that is just my opinion.

Byeeee

JayR :_)