Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Windows 8 : Just Say NO !!!

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Recently MS has released preview versions of the up-coming Windows 8 OS. It is tempting to install this puppy and take it for a test spin.

    DON'T !!! This is a wolf in sheep's clothing just waiting to completely screw you. I have posted on this before, it will implant something called Boot Manager on the first sector of your Hard Drive, and you can not get rid of it, without a complete low level format, and re-installation of your previous OS !

    Someone need's to file a Class Action Law Suit against MS !

    Look Win 8 Blows Big Time, this will be the next Vista fiasco, or worse yet Win ME.

    But once they got ya your locked in, unless you have the skill's necessary to remove it.

    Even if you do that, more than likely you will experience all sort's of odd errors with your HD

    Over-lapping Hard Drive Sectors, corrupted files, this thing is the biggest piece of crap I have ever seen.

    If I had the extra spare change right now I would run out and purchase Windows 7.

    I am currently running Win XP and Mint Linux Maya, everything run's just fine, and I'm happy

JayR

No comments: