Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SecondLife : Concert : Cypress Rosewood : Take-A-Pill & Relax Music Tonight

By Avatar JayR Cela

     Are you ready for some Take-A-Pill & Relax Music tonight ? If you are, hop on over to my place this evening.

    My friend Cypress Rosewood will be firing up his Synthetic Keyboards tonight to south your soul, and wrap up your day with some truly mellow music.


















 

      I have several dance ball's and a dance machine set up and plenty of seating available.
Copy this SLUR and paste it into your web browser, that should get you here.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mallard/21/31/45
 Starting time is 8:00pm SLT
If you have any difficulties, just IM me, and I will send a Limo / LOL :_)

    This is a LIVE Show, not some pre-recorded stuff that seem's to be the norm in SL. Cypress will truly mellow you out. So stop on over, Chill Out, Relax and get Mellow.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: