Thursday, September 6, 2012

SecondLife : More Thought's On The Game's Of

By Avatar JayR Cela

    The past few month's or so I have heard, and read various opinion's about SL and a change in direction. I don't get it, why are people complaining ? Everything change's, that is something easily explained as normal evolution.

    Personally I am not really all that happy with the new Path Finding feature recently introduced into SL, but ya gotta give it time to mature.

    I don't speak with Oz Linden as much as I should, but I can tell ya the guy is working his ass off, and buried deep in documenting all of this stuff.

    The addition of game designing tool's into SL is not only a great idea, it will also help propel it into the future as a Go-To platform for entrepreneurial minded individual's interested in Game Design and future careers in a very rapidly growing industry.

    10 years ago a very good friend of mine, who had worked his way up the latter within IBM and I had a very serious discussion about my future, at that time his advice to me was. If you want to have a secure future in the evolving computer based world. "Get Into Video Game Design"

    I wish I would have taken his advice seriously.

JayR Cela

No comments: