Monday, January 7, 2013

Virtual Worlds : Coming Up : A One To One Talk With Hitomi Tiponi : Creator Of The StarLight Skin

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Well later on this week I will be sitting down with someone that has been rather behind the scenes helping the TPV community in SL to bring Viewer 3 technology to the average user.

     Lets face it the Stock LL~SL Viewer really is a mess, it is beyond me how the lab can ever attempt or hope to attract new users with it. But that is another story.

    If you are unfamiliar with Hitomi, she seems to sit quietly behind the scenes contributing many of the new features available in the SL Third Party Viewers, and the official LL version as well.

     This should prove to be an interesting conversation, I have so many question's for her.

     For those of you following this blog, as you know my RL health is failing, I'm doing what I can to keep things going. I just want to say, * Thank You*

     I'll be back / LOL

JayR Cela :_)

*Bigg Huggs* :_)

No comments: