Sunday, April 7, 2013

SecondLife : How Much Time Do You Spend In-World ? And Are You Happy ?

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Ok, you are a SL Junkey ! So what do you do here ?

    If you use the Destination Guide, I think you will find quite a few place's to explore. Every now and then I get the feeling the platform is about to go belly up. But I been saying that for years, so far I have been wrong.

    I have been to numerous Open Sim Grid's.

    OH WELL ! Not really much happening on most of them.

    Look at it this way SL is a commercially run platform, Open Sim is an Open Source version of SL, usually setup and run by individual's running home based servers, this is not always the case. OSGrid, Kitely, 3RDG, and InWorldz all seem to be doing OK, Maria Korolov's HyperGrid Business is a great resource for more in-depth information. http://www.hypergridbusiness.com/

   And ya gotta think about it.

    Why R_U_HERE ?

    LOL !

 JayR Cela :_)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am here. :-) and I still love sl with all its problems . hang in there jayr!

JayR Cela said...

Hi there Anonymous

Thanks

JayR :_)