Saturday, August 17, 2013

Virtual World's : Machinima : CinnaMate~LX Studio Project Switches To Sabayon

By Avatar JayR Cela

     Well I'm still hell bent on moving this project in a forward direction.

      Mostly it seem's to be all sideways and backward stuff / LOL :_)

     Anyways I been tossing this SecondLife ~ OpenSim ~OSGrid Content Creation Studio idea around in my head for a really long time.

      So let's do it with Linux. I have used various Linux distro's for as long as I can remember, and has been a hobby of mine to screw up a computer, then figure out what I did wrong, fix it, or start over.

 HaaaHaa That's Half The Fun.

     Soooooo !!!!!

     I just switched my testing from *buntu ~debian to the FreeBSD based Sabayon 32 bit distro.

    I am not to happy with Debian, and I am tired of goofing around with anything *buntu

     Sabayon is based on Gentoo, and that is based on FreeBSD ( Mac OS/X is 2 ), and WOW ! I really like it.

JayR Cela

No comments: