Wednesday, September 11, 2013

CinnaMateStudio v1.0 : Linux Virtual World Machinima Creation Distro : Current Progress Report

By Avatar JayR Cela

    After month's of work, and a lot of back-tracking, I am very pleased to say it's almost ready. This has got to be the most mind boggling project I have ever attempted, and to be quite honest with you, I'm exhausted.

    If you have been following this blog, I do apologize for my lack of attention directed towards recent advancement's in SL and Open Sim. There are a number of other blogs available that already provide you with plenty of current information, most all that I am aware of have link's here on this blog, just scroll on down the right hand side of this page.

    The current state of the project is looking good, so far the included application list is quite impressive, and hopefully will have everything you should need for a Machinima project. As you may already know I have abandoned Debian in favor of Gentoo for the base Linux Core, and am using Sabayon to assemble everything. Please bear with me, this is no small task, and I will be looking for some help once the initial release is ready to go.

    E.T.A. ? sometime this weekend or early next week. LOL I'm crossing my fingers :_)

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: