Friday, October 4, 2013

Virtual Worlds : CinnaMate~Studio : Alpha_1.8.7 : Current Status :

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Hello again, It decided last night to crawl out from my CMS_alpha1.8.x  project for a bit, and say Hi :_)

    Things are moving along slower than I want them to, but that seems to fit in with my original forecast of a December 2013 release date. Some good news is my current Alpha_1.8.7 is in every day use here for myself  in a dual boot configuration to Win7, both 32 bit. I plan on getting around to a 64 bit version sometime in late December or early next year.

    As far as my plans of merging the Cinnamon and Mate desktop environments as a log in preference, are not working out to well yet, using Sabayon Linux. I hope to resolve that issue in the alpha 2.x version.

    This past week most of my time has been devoted to setting up an easy to navigate system help and reference's library. All help and reference material will be located in the Chromium browser.

Right now I gotta get some sleep / *laughs*

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: