Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Virtual Worlds : CinnaMate Studio : File Management : My Vision : JayR Cela

By Avatar JayR Cela

    I been waiting for a while so that I could finally give out some information on my CinnaMate Studio project, it has turned out to be a wonderful learning experience so far, I believe in it.

    When I first came across the Cinnamon User Interface for Linux, I absolutely fell in love with it.

Here is a brief look look at some file access management wizardry I am trying to mold together, I love the versatility and integrating a touch screen, mouse and voice UI environment, that is this projects ultimate goal.

   So far my experiments have been mixed with a number of issues I'm still working on.  I'm offering this brief teaser video / LOL / it is speed enhanced, just a joke on my part :_)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Stn9RUgqG4

Teaser 1 File management : CinnaMate Studio

JayR Cela




No comments: