Wednesday, January 1, 2014

CinnaMate Studio Fun Shot 1 / LOL :_)

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Please bear with me as I experiment with this odd ball OS_UI creation I am working on, it is completely blowing my mind, I am expecting some newer hardware soon ( my stuff is ancient ) However my whole intention over the next several months is to generate some excitement. I got a new video.

Haa-Haaa

JayR Cela :_)


    I'm still in SecondLife for reasons of just still being here.  I feel there are other grids worthy of exploring. And other machinima based platforms available for exploration and I also firmly believe the opportunities are boundless. So no big deal.

     My CinnaMate Studio Project is a work in progress. / LOL / One thing I can tell ya is anything can happen! / The main goal is, figure out a way to sell the knowledge of services only a true open source information based society can provide.

    I have a goal with CinnaMate Studio, Creativity for any one interested at giving it a try.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: