Saturday, January 11, 2014

Linux : Waiting For Ubuntu 14.04 LTS : Debian Jessie : And Derivatives ? : Not That Far Off !

By Avatar JayR Cela

    I don't know about you, but I am really looking forward to the next Debian stable Jessie release, Ubuntu 14.04 not so much, personally I prefer LinuxMint over the latter, and I'm currently pulling my hair out trying to get a number of SecondLife compatible viewers to work without crashing after about 5 minute's or so on Sabayon Linux, no problems with Debian so far. GRRR :(

    Oh Well, I'll figure it out eventually, I'm really just waiting to upgrade some hardware here later this month. My current set up is getting kinda moldy to say the least / LOL :_)))))

     Hang in there all you SL Linux folk's the next Debian based LTS release will be coming our way this year / *YaY* :_)

     Until then I'm gonna figure out why and the hell SL ain't working on Sabayon / It used to run fine until just recently. Haa-haa off to the Wiki's and search engines for me :_)

Here are some Links you may be interested in

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianJessie  

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

Cinnamon Ultimate Desktop Dream : LinuxMint 17 partial roadmap

    I'm just about ready to take Mint 16 for a spin around the block or so, even if it's not a LTS

JayR Cela :_)



 

No comments: