Monday, January 20, 2014

Real Life : Looking Back : Martin Luther King Day : A Dream Not A Reality :(

By Avatar JayR Cela

    If you look at my SecondLife Profile, one of the the first thing's you will see is my statement that : Race ~ Gender ~ Species Have No Meaning Here. And has been something I have been saying since my first day alive in SL, and I came to realize that Slavery was Alive in Well  here on the SecondLife platform.

    As I sit here and look deeply into the odd ball world of SL, I have to say the platform itself is a great equalizer towards achieving racial, and gender equality. And in the case of SL Furries, they are individual people as well. Now I am defiantly not a religious person, but I would like to quote a phrase from the Bible.

John 8:7

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone....


    Something to think about every day of your life.

    It is really a sad state affairs when the U.S. is awash in poverty and inequality for people of all color's.

    Did M.L.K.J. make a difference in our society, Yes, was it significant, Yes. Do Up Tight White Lunatic Fringe people still pose a threat, Yes.

JayR Cela 

No comments: