Monday, January 19, 2015

SecondLife : "No More News Coverage Devoted Here"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    After 9+ years in SL I'm about to call it quits, revert to a free account and move forward. I love the platform, and all of the recent advancements that have been accomplished, however I see no future left for SecondLife. The platform is on it's way to obscurity.

 Ebbe Linden, showed his Poker Hand, and it does not look good, especially for all the folks that invested into it. My current plans are to stick around until December of this year.

    My single biggest hope is that Oz Linden will join the club, the man is brilliant. I have no doubt he can make a living in Open Sim.

       I will also be making some changes to this blog, and am looking for people interested in expressing their opinions by writing articles that deal with OpenSim and HyperGrid.

    If you feel you have an interest, you can contact me at my CinnaMateStudios E-Mail address
cinnamatestudios@gmail.com 

JayR Cela

No comments: