Sunday, March 15, 2015

OpenSim Worlds : Predicting What Is Going To Happen : A Crap Shoot At Best

Hi there Again

    I don't spend much time in Virtual Reality any longer, most of what I have been able to do has been devoted to Grid Hopping from one OpenSim world to another, the main reason I don't bother to comment much, is the amount of gossip I wish to avoid.

    There seems to be a lot of in-fighting starting to take place amongst various people, and quite frankly I just don't have time for the nonsense, look if you're going to offer positive contributions to the OS platform, by all means please do so, but how about leaving the petty differences behind.

     Most everyone I have met so far has been gradually migrating from the LL Second Life platform, so we all have that much in common. But this entire Open Sim thing is a big Crap Shot, it is totally unpredictable, and the last thing we need is mindless gossip.


     I do my best to just avoid anyone and everyone that is ( what I refer to as ) a Gossip Queen, their only purpose seems to be finding joy in other's sorrow. Just blow them off, they ain't worth wasting your time even bothering associating with.

     Open Sim and Hyper Grid Will Crush All The Closed Garden Virtual Reality Worlds, and put them in the dust bin where they belong eventually. If you want proof, just take a look at AOL or CompuServe.

JayR Cela

No comments: