Thursday, October 29, 2015

OpenSim : HyperGrid : Alchemy Viewer : Newest Release : Diving Back Into Debug Settings is a Good Thing :part 1

By Avatar JayR Cela

     Hey look, the newest Alchemy Viewer ( 3.8.5.36974 ) , ROCK's Big Time in a lot of area's, however it has a ton of ruff edges. Last night I took a trip back in time to the Debug Settings menu and tried my hand at tweaking the thing out, I telling ya right now it was a blast !!!

    The Camera Controls are superb with a level of fine tuning abilities, harkening back to the Kristen Viewer V1 series.

    I had so much fun, and once I actually figure out exactly what I did, I will fill ya in.

     So in the mean time I am asking anyone reading this old rag of a blog to go to

                                         https://alchemyviewer.org/   

     Download the viewer, play around with it, and most importantly JOIN the Alchemy Viewer Group, file bug report issues, make suggestions, and get involved.

    This is truly a Diamond in the Ruff.

JayR Cela :_)



No comments: