Monday, November 9, 2015

OpenSim : HyperGrid : This My Grid is Better Than Yours Stuff Needs To Stop

By Avatar JayR Cela

      Another reason I do not promote any grids on this blog.  It is Open Sim, I not about to mention any grids by name, but let's face it is all open source, you do what you can,when you can to make things better.

     This Tit for Tat arguing about who did what and how great your grid or marketplace is compared to someone else's is ridiculous, and uncalled for.

JaayR Cela :(

2 comments:

faryal naaz said...

Nice article. This is so much more than I needed! But will all come in use thanks!
Professional VR services

JayR Cela said...

Hi there Faryal / thank you for the compliment / I don't have the extra time available I once had to update this blog on a regular basis / but I am glad you have found it to be useful

JayR Cela :_)