Friday, June 3, 2016

More Boat Racing : Open Sim : 3rdRock Grid : Thank You Mike Hart

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Please excuse the mess, we are still trouble shooting a few minor issues, and I am so embarrassed I forgot to mention Avatar Mike Hart for his generous contribution of the Jet Ski rezzers. We did modify them slightly by adding a texture to the back facing side, and re-positioned them so when touched the object is in the water and ready to ride. These are incredibly easy vehicles to use, and a ton of fun. You just have to try it out for yourselves. The Boats and Catamarans were purchased on the Kitely Marketplace, developed by the very talented Kayaker Magic, and so many thanks go out to Avatar Ilan Tochner for making this wonderful market place available to all Open Sim residents.














    I would also like to thank Avatars Zinnia Frenzy, Kered Owl, Eldovar Lamilton, Dolfke Barbosa, Kylie Brimmer, and numerous other people that have been putting up with me as I have been building this region. I could not have done this without their help.





















    If you have never been to 3rdRock Grid, is OK you do not need to be a member to enjoy the fun, and I do still have some complimentary FREE land with 1000 prims available if you would like to establish a home here.

     I can be contacted in-world or via e-mail
jayr.cela@gmail.com
cinnamatestudios@gmail.com

The HyperGrid location is

 grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002:Great Central Lake


JayR Cela :_)

No comments: