Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wow I just hit 5000 page views

Hi there everyone that reads, my random rants. I do tend to go off sometimes. This is just a thank you post, to all the people that are keeping up with my madness. It really does make a difference in my life. I don't really know how to thank you, besides offering an invitation.

On December 7, I will be renewing my SL wedding vows with Cathy Jackson, we will be celebrating 5 years of virtual reality friendship, respect, and love for one in other. The reception will be held on a private Island. Cristal Cove Island Estates, owned by our very dear friends, Dragger Lok and Razitra Artizar.

I will be posting a SLUR on December 6, we will have music, dancing, and some very nice people involved within the Virtual Reality community for development, and all the possibilities that exist for those with disabilities to overcome things, that present obstacles in RL.

Thank You
LordGregGreg , I hope your reading this.

*Bigg huggs* to everyone

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: