Friday, January 21, 2011

SecondLife "Breaking News" "SnowStorm2 Just Around the Corner ?" "A User Configurable Viewer Interface"

    That's right, I hope you heard it here first. I have been following the SnowStorm project since August, and this one managed to slip right past me. SnowStorm2, or Storm2 ( My predicted Viewer3 ) is currently under development. The biggest proposed change so far is a personalized UI.

    If you are a Fashion Model by Day, a Party Hound at Night, or into Blasting your Way through Combat Sim's during the Weekends. This should be truly exciting news. Finally we will get to see the awesome potential that V2 is capable of. A user customizable SL experience.

( I was ranting about this earlier today in my previous post.)

    Rather than babble on about this single issue, I am going to point you to the Jira,
    please log in and cast your vote.
  
 https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-2? 





















JayR Cela :_)

No comments: