Tuesday, April 5, 2011

3rdRock Grid "Open Sim Virtual World" & "Imprudence Experimental" Wow LL Don't have nothing to Worry About Yet"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Wow after yesterday's  rotten experience with the SpotOn grid, and todays lackluster trip to 3rdRock, I don't really think the Lab has any worries for the immediate future.

    I know I bash the heck out of SL on a daily basis. But I have said this before, and I am going to say it again. Viewer2 is a piece of trash. SecondLife however is a very cool place.

    The Imprudence Viewer ? Put that kitten to rest. It's worthless in my opinion. I cant find anything positive to say about this new  Experimental release. The menu's are goofy and unorganized. There is nothing good to say about it.

    As much as I detest Viewer2, I'd rather use it !

    And 3rdRock / GOOD LUCK ( your gonna need it )

JayR Cela

  

  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to 3rd Rock as well some time back and while I never did get the time to explore outside their welcome area and they dont realy have the same metor capacity there as I found in IW I did get a chance to speak to some of the residents and I think also a helper/mentor person. Over all they struck me as very friendly and helpfull. I have also subscribed to their newsletter for some time now and they do appear to be a small tight community :)

JayR Cela said...

Hi there again ladysaki :_)

Wow I guess this blog is actually getting popular. LOL :_) I plan on trying out quite a few Open Sim VW's this month.

If you would care to help out, just let me know, I can add you to the contributer's list. Look me up In-World on SL.

*Extra Bigg Huggs*

JayR Cela :_)

Anonymous said...

Well JayR im sure that you might think that other VWs compaired to SL are trash but you seem to forget SLs cost to have anything there compaired to OPenSim VWs, Given a chance I do believe that 3RG has an awesome chance to grow as the development of OpenSimulator software gets better. So if i was you I wouldnt go around blowing your horn to load about how bad the experence has been till Open Sim software is equal to or better then what SL uses

An OpenSimulator Grid Admin!

Zippidy said...

i like Imprudence Experimental special things happen.

JayR Cela said...

Hi there Zippidy

Thank's for your comment, The Imprudence, Kokua project is showing some promise as well.

JayR :_)