Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mute Group Chats "I want 1 Single Simple Big Button"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Ok, yes I am a testy person. Will someone besides Phoenix please give me a simple way to Mute Group Chat's.

     As Viewer2 evolves and V1.x devolves into a hopeless morass of endless menu's and sub menu's. I've just about had it up to my ears with testing these thing's.

























  

      OMG ! Does that mean I will turn into a V2 Hugger ?  Hardly !

     I reloaded the Singularity viewer today, seems as if the easy grid hopping option has been removed. At least on the Linux client.

      I'm a bit antsy to even try loading the Window's version. To many problem's un-installing it. Thats to bad. I really wanted to take this baby for a spin around the block on some Open Sim Grid's. Guess I will just have to use Imprudence, UHG !! If there is any viewer i hate more than V2, Imprudence has got to be the hand's down winner. And yes I have said before I like Imprudence for grid hopping, but that seems to be it's only saving grace. As far as Singularity goes....
    Don't waste your time yet !






















      So what am I babbling about today ?

    Same thing I usually babble about. MUTE GROUP CHAT'S.
Phoenix pulled it off, why can't these other folk's seem to figure it out ?

    There is nothing more annoying than an overly chatty group. Not to mention the unnecessary bandwidth wasted, while people incessantly gab away.

   Will someone with a reasonable amount of sanity, please give me one big check off option, allowing me to belong to a group in SL, and not have to constantly be bombarded with the incessant chatter.

 Sheesh, is not like I am asking for the impossible.

JayR Cela :_(

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeez couldn't agree with you more!
I despise annoying yapping group chats!
My viewer of choice btw besides Phoenix is Firestorm -yes the alpha version blows away all comers!
Love your blog, keep up the great work!

JayR Cela said...

Hi there Ziggy, any relation to Z. Stardust? LOL :_)

Thanks for your comment, It is beyond me how such a simple thing can be overlooked time and time again.

BTW Love your name *bigg huggs*

JayR Cela :_)

JayR Cela said...

Ok I admit I am a David Bowie fan.

JayR :_)

Unknown said...

My father was Mick Jagger and my mother was indeed David aka Ziggy Stardust hehe
My brother is Freddie Mercury

JayR Cela said...

ONG! we are related
Hi there Sis *kiss's* :_)

JayR :_)

JayR Cela said...

Oops / cant seem to spell today/ someone smack me up-side the head please.

JayR :_)