Monday, April 4, 2011

Open Sim Month "The SpotOn 3D Grid"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Ok I have officially declared April 2011 Open Sim Month, I've just about had it with SL and LL. The only thing keeping me there is Everything. LOL :_)
  
     No I'm not leaving SL, I'm just going to start exploring other Virtual Worlds.

    The InWorldz series was a resounding success, and I was surprised at how many people tuned in to read my ramblings about that lovely Virtual World.

    So this week I will be spending time on the SpotOn3d grid.





















     This is another Open Sim based virtual world, recently brought to my attention by Jessica Lyon of the Phoenix team. I will be using the Phoenix viewer and the Stock version client from SpotOn to take a look around. Take some pictures and report my finding's here

JayR Cela :_)

P.S. I am looking for Open Sim residents that would like to contribute their opinions here on this blog. If you are interested in doing so, please feel free to contact me @
JayR.Cela@gmail.com

No comments: