Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Politic's and Virtual Reality ? "Do They Really Have A Place Here ?"

By Avatar JayR Cela

     I guess so, depend's on how you view thing's. I have recently been asked to discuss political issue's here on this blog.

    Do you really feel a virtual world is a proper place to discuss these sort of things ?

    I don't know about you, but I come here to escape the utter madness of reality. Just relax, hang out, be kool, look fantastic, buy some great looking shoe's, and for a fleeting moment in time completely forget about some of life's most pressing problem's.

    Certain people will most certainly disagree with me. And that's fine, guess you may be watching the Fox New's ( OPINION ) Channel to.

    Disinformation is really only political propaganda.

    SecondLife is a wonderful place, why muck it up with reality ?

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: