Monday, April 4, 2011

SecondLife "Going off the Rail's on the Crazy Train ?"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Ok I'm back for more Viewer 2 bashing, lets take a look at V2.6 I'm not even about to bother with the insipid Basic Mode. I'm sure there is a reason for it, but that form of logic seems to completely elude me.















    There is nothing I enjoy better than Un-Docking a window ( That should be a tear off ) and Re-Docking it. Oh yeah my absolute favorite is playing around with user profiles, click, click, click. How many clicks does it take to get to the center of ( a tootsie roll pop ) a SL Profile ?














    Don't ya just love how it manages to hijack a very large portion of your screen ?

    If Viewer 2 is not total Insanity, then I guess I must be Going off the Rails.

    Time to bury this piece of crap, once and for all !

JayR Cela



No comments: