Monday, April 11, 2011

SecondLife "To Know You Is To Love You"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    As I seemingly continue to create more lost friend's here with my incessant bashing of a Virtual World Client that should never have been born, Viewer 2.

    And my supposed sense of humor, has actually been taken seriously, by a few as offensive. All I can say is. Your all open target's. Bill Mar did not get where he is today by just taking pot shot's at the folk's in charge of thing's.

   There has to be some sort of sense of humor.

    Lets look at it. Ya dumped this piece of crap called Viewer2 on us. Your Open Source objective seems to be stalled. Open Sim is closing in fast. The only folk's that seem to be working on fixing thing's are the server team.

    If anyone out there actually takes me seriously,
                                 WOW!!!
                           The Jokes On You.

At least for now.

 I'm just getting started


    No offense intended, I'm just being me. You can't possibly think I'm sane ?


JayR Cela

No comments: