Monday, April 25, 2011

This Week "3rd Rock Grid" & "Imprudence 1.4.0 Experimental Final"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Please join me these next several day's as I take a look around the Open Sim based Virtual World, 3rd Rock.





















    I will be using the Imprudence Viewer Experimental 1.4.0.2001.04.19 Final. There are two reason's for my choice, the Imprudence viewer is not only 3rd Rock's default viewer download. But Imprudence's default Grid Login Selection is 3rd Rock's as well.




















  
    Makes perfect sense to me. #1 ~ 3rd Rock has no only unburdened them selves with the cost of viewer development, allowing them to hopefully concentrate on the server side of the equation. Resulting in very low tier and initial simulator setup fee's. #2 ~ Imprudence is rapidly becoming the Open Sim universe of multiple new grids viewer of choice.




















  
     So on with step one, goto the 3rd Rock web page. http://3rdrockgrid.com/  and create an account.















  
    A very straight forward process. I was able to keep the same name I have been using on InWorldz and SecondLife.

    Step two, log into your home location. ( the default for your first time will be the main welcome area )





















     Stop back throughout the week, as I create my avatar, grab some free-bee's, and start exploring this Virtual World.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: