Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Back to 3rd Rock "My 1rst Shopping Trip" on this "Open Sim Grid"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    After a very intense week in RL and SL, and battling with an unusually nasty spring allergy season, I have finally found some time to revisit the 3rd Rock Open Sim grid. This time my only purpose will be to visit the new-bee area and grab some free-bee's.

    One thing the several OS grids I have visited so far seem to have in common. They are practically deserted. I believe this will gradually change over time. After all Open Sim it's self is still in the Alpha stages of development. Never the less, in visiting any new grid, the most important first stop should be an easily accessible free-bee shop. So is no surprise to find 3rd Rock makes this a total no brainier.

    You can never really expect to much when it come to free items, but by comparison the InWorldz grid has a much larger selection. Neither even comes close to the vast variety of available free-bee's to be found in SecondLife. But's that would be akin to comparing apples to oranges.















     Everything is easy to find from the main welcome area.















    A good enough variety is available in order to get ya started.














     Look's as if some free furniture is available as well.



  







  
     Ok, so here is what I look like now, a total noob / LOL :_)
I'll find some time this evening or tomorrow to make myself look respectable, and start my exploring of the 3rd Rock grid during the course of this week.

    Thanks for your patience during my absence from this blog, the past 7 day's or so. One RL project and a major rush job in SL,  have kept me very busy recently. Now I need some sleep.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: