Saturday, June 18, 2011

Can Virtual World's Actually Have an Impact On Real Life Political Issue's?

By Avatar JayR Cela

     You tell me, as far as most people are concerned, I am a complete lunatic.

We continue to have mindless war's, genocide, rape and trashing of women's right's.

And yet, The War Machine Continue's To Relentlessly Move On.

I have read the Bible, I have read the Koran.

As far as I am concerned, Religion Is a Bunch of Hog-Wash

There is no reasonable, or logical explanation to feel hatred for any one.

Treat Your Fellow Brother's and Sister's, As You Wish To Be Treated.

THERE IS NO OTHER RULE IN LIFE !

Do Virtual Worlds Make a Difference ?

 YOUR DAM RIGHT THEY DO !!

We can make a difference.

I encourage you to go forth and promote, freedom and love, for all of Man Kind, and Every Creature on the Face of Earth. 

JayR Cela

No comments: