Monday, June 13, 2011

The ESBEENATOR "Esbbee Linden is Ready to Really Kick Some Serious Butt'

By Avatar JayR Cela

     I was talking to her the other day, all this stuff is kinda hush,hush, but let's take a peek.

There is a new SL Viewer in the work's. Viewer2 is pretty much history, oh well, at least in name.

    When will it arrive ?

Hard to say right now.

    But Esbee is defiantly the person that can pull it off.

In the mean time, I'll stick with the Phoenix Viewer.

     Ya gotta keep something in mind, getting all this stuff to work is no easy job. It's a whole bunch of very dedicated people that work to create our virtual space. And I go off the wall, criticizing them on a regular basis, but there is no way I would ever be able to program such an environment.

All these people are so talented, it just is amazing that SL even works at all.

    When LL and everyone else finally get's together. We gonna have one kick butt virtual place.

    And don't forget PHOENIX FIRESTORM, the new version is right around the corner. Ya gotta love all these folk's :_)

     Ya can say what ever you like about me, they are just word's that bounce off,

     I have a lot of respect for everyone that has ever been involved, or contributed to SecondLife

Thank You

JayR Cele :_)

     Hey the joke's on you, I'm not real !

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: