Friday, June 10, 2011

InWorldz "A SecondLife Wanna~Be"

By Avatar JayR Cela

     Well I do have a free account there, I get ton's of E~Mail, for event's.
I've had absolutely no luck getting the Linux version of their viewer to run. Surprisingly, the Windows version for Win 7 work's on XP.

    Go figure that one out !

    All in all, it is a very cool place, if ya happen to find your self getting a bit bored in SL, ya may wanna give it a try. There are some wonderful free-bee place's. And quite a few nice people. Their support team is very helpful. I can't really find anything bad to say about InWorldz.

    Should ya jump in and buy a sim?  Maybe, not right off the bat. My recombination is just check it out first, make a few friend's, and then decide for yourself.

    These are some nice folk's, and I gotta hand it to them, very dedicated.

Hmmm ! Creating a free account is defiantly a good idea. More and likely you will be able to use your SL name.

     So that is really cool.

www.inworldz.com




























JayR Cela :_)

No comments: