Thursday, June 9, 2011

OK This Blog Is Our's "We Been Getting A Lil Bit Off The Track" "Time to Concentrate On Virtual World's Again"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Well I been rambling on, I certainly have had a lot to say the past few day's. Oh if you do have an extra few dollar's to spare, the Shriner's are a wonderful organization.

    But it is time to focus on Virtual World's again. I can not even begin to express my gratitude for all the people that regularly read our blog.

    Once I stop blowing up my computer's, I'll get back to InWorldz, 3rdRock, and a few other's.

    So I hope ya keep on reading us.

    Thank's

JayR Cela :_)

P.S. If ya got any other Virtual Worlds you would like us to take a look at, please feel free to speak up. Sad to say we no longer allow anonymous comment's. Oh Well :(

    Some very childish people ruined that.

No comments: