Thursday, June 30, 2011

Open Sim ~ OSgrid~Finding My Way Around & "A New Me"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Well today I spent about 6 hours searching around looking for free-bee's, adjusting my avi's shape and creating a new me, same as the old me, because I all I did was just fire up SL on another computer in my office and upon going into appearance mode, I just duplicated all the body dimension's of my SL avatar to my OS avatar. ( Head Shape, Arm Length, Hand Size, etc.. ) Then I did quite a bit of searching and found a Skin that I liked and some hair, shoes, clothing. And wham, I look just as good as I do in SL.

    Here is how I started out this morning.










 












    As the day progressed, I eventually  found most of what I was looking for.













      And gradually ended up looking like this.


 





































































     LOL / I really hope you will continue to follow along for the next month or so, as I learn all that I can about Open Sim ~ OSgrid & Hyper Grid. It is quite a bit different than SL in some respect's, and very much the same in other's.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: