Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Open Sim ~ OSgrid "Resources" "Shopping For Free-Bee's" "Job #1"

By Avatar JayR Cela

     Well not that I have managed to log into OSgrid, I need to start finding my way around. The first thing I wanna do is get shed of this RUTH skin and crappy clothe's. That mean's I need to do some Free-Bee shopping :_)

    So, let's see what sort of listing's of various grid's that offer Free stuff are available. Now please keep in mind, that I don't have a clue as to what I am doing, when it comes to Hyper Grid shopping and inventory storage. My understanding is that everything resides on your Hard Drive, and for the purpose of making this series of post's meaningful, I am going to avoid any non-Hyper Grid enabled Virtual Worlds. So please bear with me hear as I go exploring and learn along the way.

     Hmmm seems like a good a place as any to start from is the HyperGrid Business blog http://www.hypergridbusiness.com/  and their Resources section.










     That takes me to this page http://www.hypergridbusiness.com/2011/06/where-to-get-content-for-opensim/




























     Ok folk's I got ya started, now I need some time to put myself a good looking avatar together. Hopefully I'll be back here tomorrow wit a hot looking AVI. If your following this blog. and you share my interest's on Hyper Grid, and it's potential. I'm hoping you'll be back tomorrow. If you have any sugestions or comment's, by all means leave a comment. I will do my best to to ensure that this ride is a fun one. Thank's

JayR Cela :_)











   

No comments: