Thursday, June 30, 2011

Open Sim~OSgrid "More Empty Trash Wierdness"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Wow this one really threw me for a loop, if you have read the previous post, I explained the complexities of performing a seemingly simple task, emptying your trash.

     While an easy thing to do within a closed architectural based VW Grid, it was a major deal and drawn out process in Open Sim. So now I'm really perplexed. I was preparing for my next post,  "Switching Viewers in Open Sim", and was routinely setting up some new directories on my HD, when I suddenly noticed this.





























     It seems that since I emptied my Trash Folder this morning, I now have a new automatically generated Trash-1000 folder. Now I can't say 100%, but I'm pretty damn sure that this ( these ) sucker's were  not there earlier. They just magically popped up after the trash deletion process. Can they safely be deleted ? Ya got me I guess I'm gonna find out soon enough.

    I think what I will do, is let it all alone, jut sitting there, until I finish up a few more test's, one of which will be to see if I can switch from the Singularity viewer to the Imprudence viewer, and still have my inventory, body shape and skin etc.. intact after the switch.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: