Friday, June 10, 2011

SecondLife "How Many Friend's" "And Virtual Love"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    So I am back again with my mad rambling's. In the almost past 6 year's.

     I have been friend's with  a person I fell in love with. Wow that is my problem.

     Regardless I love her very much.

     I been trying to visit some other Virtual World's lately, but I gotta tell ya, most of them are very lame when compared to SecondLife.

     So let's look at relationship's and love.

     You can meet someone here, and fall in love.

      And that is a very cool thing. Especially if you are disabled. SecondLife provide's us with so many wonderful place's to explore.

     I know I complain a lot. Get used to it !

     I ain't stopping.

     One thing to keep in mind, the person you meet is virtual.


Be Careful.

    DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION !!!!!!!


JayR Cela :_)

No comments: