Wednesday, June 8, 2011

There Is No God "Boy I Gonna Get Trounced On This One"

By Avatar JayR Cela.

     Ok so you are a Christian or a Muslim, who gives a rat's ass. Religion is stupid. There Is No GOD. Where do you people Evan get off believing in some Fictional Character That Does Not Exist.

    You Jack Ass's FIGHT YOUR WARS, ya kill one in other AND INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN in the name of some holy deity that does not Evan Exist.

    Are you All INSANE ?
 War Only Kill's People, and It Makes a Lot of Money for the War Monger's. They are making a ton of money off of hatred !

JayR Cela

2 comments:

xValleriex said...

Hah.. I Laughed reading this Post, If GOD Doesnt exist Then Who made us? Who made the Earth? The Animals?, Well Yeah People make People By Womens Pregnancy, if God Never Existed Then you wouldnt be alive, But thats fine, If thats what you think Alright Guess Nobody could ever change what One Person wants, Dont worry your Blog is Still one of my Favorites, I Dont seriously Like Messing with A Person's Choice If They really like it that Way, But Please you dont have to Spread it all the Way,

-With Love ^^

JayR Cela said...

Hi there xValleriex

Thank you for your comment, and I do tend to get a little bit off the wall sometime's.

However in my 53 year's of life I finally figured out to take myself with a grain of salt "so to speak" "In other word's not seriously" :_)

Thank's for reading our blog

JayR Cela :_)