Thursday, January 19, 2012

Open Sim : Free Nova Aurora Sim : GRRRR !!

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Well it has been over a week of frustration trying to log into, and actually accomplish something on the Free-Bee offer by Nova OS Grid Hosting.

#1 It's slower that heck.
#2 I have tried numerous time's to contact the CEO for a free region.
#3 Build Restrictions are everywhere, so you can forget about trying to rezz anything.
#4 Attempting to TP anywhere is useless.

    In all honesty the slowness may be because of my RL location in Detroit, Michigan U.S.A. and Nova Headquarters somewhere in the EU. A few things have changed for the better since my last 2 visits. I'll keep trying from time to time for the next month or so, and hopefully things will continue to improve.

     I did take the time for a few snapshots today.




    My first 3 visit's there were only 4 regions, this time I counted 24













 
    I did not have any luck trying to TP to any, but once i jumped into the water was able to walk to several of them.
 

















     And I was finally able to change my clothing.




























    Perhaps you will have better luck than I have, if you do, please post a comment on this blog. More information can be found here.
http://aurora.4d-web.eu/cool/

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: