Thursday, January 26, 2012

Open Sim : The Nova Grid : Making Progress

By Avatar JayR Cela

    I had promised to keep trying the Nova Open Sim Grid ( based on Aurora OS Server )


















 

   
    My first few visits left me completely underwhelmed. Almost to the point of not even bothering to return. My curiosity however, as usual got the best of me. I am happy to say progress, albeit slow progress, has been made recently.

    I was able to finally find a place and have the capability of  rezzing  objects. So I now have some flexi hair, a new predefined body shape and skin. Woo-Whoo ! :_)










 
                                                            And a functioning AO.











 
    And this time around I was capable of a  TP to a couple of, but not all locations on the map.



















    And I did find a Free-Bee sim with several stores as well













 
     Is it ready for Prime Time ? No not yet, and I expect that may may take several month's of growing pains.




     Is it worth your time to take a look around ? If you are the pioneer type, Most Defiantly !
http://aurora.4d-web.eu/cool/

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: