Monday, January 2, 2012

OpenSim : Your Own Hosted Grid Free for 1 Year

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Yes you heard this correctly ! An Open Sim Grid Hosting company "Nova". Is currently offering 1 year of free grid use in the Open Sim Meta Verse. Nova Corporation will do all of the hard work, and save you the pain in the ass of trying to set up your own personal Open Sim based region. They are using the Aurora Simulator, and Amazon's EC2 Cloud as the backbones.












 
    I first read about this offer on the HyperGrid Business blog.
http://www.hypergridbusiness.com/2012/01/nova-offers-full-year-of-free-regions/

      I know last year in July, I tried for several weeks, to no avail in setting up my own personal region on OSGrid. I finally just gave up in total frustration. I will definitely be looking into to this.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: