Wednesday, January 4, 2012

SecondLife : The Importance Of Third Party Developers

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Ok I have been personally criticized by several friends about my support for Linden Realms. Yes I know that in it's current state, it is very lame as far as Virtual Games are concerned. But my friends and maybe a lot of other people seem to be missing the point. Linden Realms is the first positive stepping stone for some very cool new things that can happen here in SL.

    In my mind, as I see it, Linden Lab is not in the business of creativity. They are however in the business of providing a stable platform for people that are creative.

    Please believe me when I tell you that, I have been to and explored numerous RPG's and Open Sim virtual environments. At this point in time, nothing even comes close to the SecondLife experience.

    That is why I am so excited about Linden Realms, yes right now it is in the infant stages of evolving. Just as a baby progress's from crawling to walking.

    LR will be a big boost to LL, as long as they don't blow it !!!

    We need Third Party Developers !

   The dedicated people with a passion and an intense love and willingness to spend their spare time in order to enhance this virtual paradise.

   Without them, SecondLife would wither and die

JayR Cela

No comments: